2014 Camp Card Sneak Peek
Happy New Year! We are excited to Kick-Off 2014 with a BANG!
The 2014 Camp Card is almost here…
and here’s a SNEAK PEEK on what you can expect…
Example A – Valid in Orange, Seminole, Volusia, Flagler & Brevard Counties (sells for $5)
Example B – Valid in Lake & Osceola Counties (sells for $5)
Place your Unit’s Order TODAY!! *CLICK HERE*
- Remember, orders are determined by the number of Scouts that will be selling during the campaign. Each Scout will get (1) Sales Kit with (20) cards each.
- Orders are due no later than your January Round Table!
- After your initial order and sales, you can place an additional order, with partial settleme nt.
6 Quick Reasons Why Your Scouts Should Sell the Camp Card:
- To learn salesmanship, public speaking, goal setting and financial planning skills
- Because your unit can return what you don’t sell!
- To earn money for Scouting Outings
- Because it’s a great value!
- To achieve gift card prize incentives
- To help achieve Blue Ribbon Status
Don’t miss out!
- Place your order today.
- Attend Round Table to learn more.
- Check out scoutshow.cflscouting.org for continued updates throughout the campaign.