Phone / Staff Directory
If the person you are calling is not in, you can leave a message on the appropriate person's voice mail. If you do not know the extension of the person you are calling you can access their voice mail through the Council directory. The directory is listed by first name, not last name, so ignore the automated prompt for last name and type in the first four letters of the first name. If the first name is less than four letters just press the # sign after you have typed in the name.
If you do not want to leave a message for anyone in particular, you can leave a message in the general mailbox by dialing 221. Listed below are the names and direct lines of all staff members, along with their primary responsibility. To send an email, click on the staff members name and it should generate an email for you to complete.
Frequently called phone numbers:
- Metro Area Field Services (Little Econ - East Orange County, Fort Gatlin - Metro Orlando, Osceola and Sand Lake Districts - South Orange County): 407-703-0226
- Coastal Area Field Services (Three Rivers - East Volusia, Challenger and Riverside Districts - Brevard County): 407-703-0276
- Western Area Field Services (Seminole Springs - Seminole County, Tuscarora - West Volusia County, Apopka Shores - West Orange County and Lake Districts - Lake County): 407-703-0253
- Council Member Services (formely Program Services): 407-703-0222 or 407-703-0232
- Council Membership Registrar: 407-703-0227
- Council Advancement / Training Specialist: 407-703-0225
- Council Popcorn / Camp Card / Scout Show Specialist: 407-703-0254
- Leonard and Marjorie Williams Family Scout Reservation and Camp La-No-Che: 352-669-8558