Lake Golden Eagle Dinner 2016
Join Commissioner Leslie Campione and Carey Baker, Lake County Property Appraiser, at the Annual Boy Scout Golden Eagle Dinner honoring Representative Larry Metz and Lake County’s Military Veterans.
- The Golden Eagle Dinner brings together Lake County’s top corporate and community leaders each year to honor an outstanding member of our community. Guests are invited to enjoy a fun-filled and entertaining presentation along with delicious food, drinks and the feeling that comes with philanthropic compassion. All proceeds benefit the Boy Scouts of America.
- March 17, 2016
- 6:00pm Doors open-Reception begins
- 7:00pm Dinner begins
- Mission Inn Resort and Club
- 10400 County Road 48
- Howey -In- the- Hills 34737
- Business Attire
- The Boy Scouts of America is the Nation’s leading outdoor education and character development program. The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
- Associate your company with the Boy Scouts of America, one of the Nation’s most trusted non-profit organizations for more than 100 years. Let our track record of success reflect positively on your organization. Place your corporate logo on Golden Eagle Dinner materials and be seen by a highly targeted demographic. The Golden Eagle Dinner enables the Boy Scouts of America to continue the much needed youth programs right here in Lake County.