National Annual Meeting
Central Florida Council is seeking volunteers to help at the 2017 National Annual Meeting at the Orlando World Center Marriott for the following days and times (choose couple of hours, half a day or the whole day).
The National Annual Meeting will host over 4000 Boy Scout of America volunteers and staff. Volunteers will help with badge scanning for meetings/meals and help as proctors for National Annual Meeting spark session.
Thursday May 25, 2017
• 6:30 am to 8:00 am at Duty to God Breakfast event (2 volunteers needed)
• 8:30 am to 11:00 am as Annual Business Meeting Monitors (11 volunteers needed)
• 11:45 am to 1:00 pm at Commissioner Services Strategic Review (1 volunteer needed)
• 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm at Region Business Meeting event (8 volunteers needed)
Friday May 26, 2017
• 6:30 am to 9:00 am at Americanism Breakfast (5 volunteers needed)
• 7:30 am to 10:00 am at Spark Sessions as Proctor (5 volunteers)
• 10:45 am to 12:15 pm as Region Luncheons monitors (8 volunteers needed)
• Noon to 2:30 pm at Spark Sessions as Proctor (3 volunteers needed)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to help volunteer by contacting Matt Ragan with when you are available to volunteer.