2017 Leader’s Guide – Summer Camp
June 4 – July 15, 2017
2017 Camp La-No-Che Leader’s Guide (Edition 2.1 February 28, 2017). This includes an update to our TRAILBLAZER program. Be sure to check it out!
Check Out More Awesome Videos of Camp on our YouTube Channel!
2017 Camp La-No-Che Experience Enhancements:
- Inclusive fee of $315.00 per scout includes all fees except for Horsemanship, Scuba, Movie Monday – Wednesday snacks; Handicraft/Electricity/Rocket projects in Trading Post, troop photos, Native Crafts and Primitive Cooking Fee.
- Added 6th merit badge class to day schedule and moved all troop times to after closing flag starting at 6:30pm.
- Troop Time Registrations will be online starting May 1, 2017. A Troop Time Guide will be emailed to registered unit leader by April 1, 2017.
- All meals will be four assigned times without attending flag first.
- Camp Flag Time changes as follows with all troops/crews attending at Seneff Flag Plaza: Sunday Flag at 8:30pm; Opening Flag is 8:10am and Closing Flag is 6:20pm and no lunch time flag.
- Two hours scheduled for lunch which will include one hour for lunch and one hour of down time to include resting/nap time!
- Family night enhancement with the program focus of the Native American Pow Wow starting at 7:00pm.
- Family Night Cracker Barrel after the Pow Wow approximately at 8:45pm with Troop invited to bring dutch oven snacks to share and Camp providing additional snack.
- Tipisa Lodge Friday Night Intertroop Activities Celebration added to Friday evening program prior to the closing campfire to include the OA Ice Cream Social, Intertroop Fun, Metal Detecting experience and other surprises!
- Added a Friday night Crackerbarrel immediately after the closing campfire at the W.T. Bland Dining Hall to celebrate your summer camp week experiences, fun and friendships.
- Review of merit badge classes for Camp La-No-Che Summer Camp and expanded some of the merit badges into 2 hour classes.
2017 Camp La-No-Che Summer Camp is accepting summer camp reservations by calling Pam at the Camp Office (352)669-8558 or email: email@example.com
For information please contact Pam Falconer, Activities Coordinator: