Cub Halloween Weekends
LAST WEEKEND FOR 2016!
at Camp La-No-Che
Cub Halloween Weekend Family Camping:
This event is designed for the entire family to be able to celebrate all that is Halloween! Come to Camp La-No-Che and experience the Great Outdoor Adventure that the Leonard and Marjorie Williams and Family Scout Reservation has to offer. Camping is included in the cost of the weekend and is available Friday and Saturday night Bring your own camping gear, and download Camp La-No-Che’s Cub Scout Family Camping Guide for more information.
- $18.00 per person if paid online.
- $20.00 per person if not paid online.
- Fee includes all program and camping.
- Friday, 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Sunday, 11:00am
Daytime Activities (Begin at 8:30am rain or shine):
- Nature Hike
- Cracker Barrel
- Water Slides
- BB Guns
- Costume Parade
- Haunted House
- Haunted Trail
- Halloween Party
- Ghastly Ghostly Gathering
- Cubmaster Tales
- Trick or Treating!
- Bring your own meals.
- Buy meals from the Camp Trading Post.
- Pre-purchase your meals from the Camp Dining Hall.
- Please remember pets, alcohol, and firearms are not permitted on camp property.
Cub Halloween Video:
* All events have a maximum capacity! Fees are refundable (not transferable) if the Camp Office is notified the day before the event.
For information please contact Pam Falconer, Camp Activities Coordinator: