Cub Holiday Weekend
December 2-4, 2016 at Camp La-No-Che
Cub Holiday Family Camping:
Bring your holiday spirit and decorations for Cub Holiday Adventure at Camp La-No-Che. Available to Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts and Webelos and their families, come to Camp La-No-Che and experience the Great Outdoor Adventure that the Leonard and Marjorie Williams and Family Scout Reservation has to offer. Camping is included in the cost of the weekend and is available Friday and Saturday night Bring your own camping gear, and download Camp La-No-Che’s Cub Scout Family Camping Guide for more information.
- Program fee is $18.00 per person if you register on-line .
- Program fee is $20.00 per person if not on-line.
- Friday at 4:00pm if camping on Friday night.
- Saturday at 7:30am, Day Adventure 8:30am-4:30pm & Holiday Fun 6:00pm-9:00pm.
- Sunday by 11:00am
Activities (Begin at 8:30am rain or shine):
- BB Guns
- Winter Carnival
- Nature Hike
- Polar Bear Swim
- The North Pole Village
- Holiday Tales
- Holiday Parade
*Units attending are asked to bring decorations for your campsite, and construct a Holiday Parade Float that can be pulled*
- Bring your own meals to prepare in the campsite.
- Purchase your meals from the Camp Trading Post.
- Pre-purchase your meals from the Dining Hall when you register.
- Please remember pets, alcohol, and firearms are not permitted on camp property.
* All events have a maximum capacity! Fees are refundable (not transferable) if the Camp Office is notified the day before the event.
For information please contact Pam Falconer, Camp Activities Coordinator: