Summer Camp Staff Application
The deadline for submitting a Summer Camp Staff Application for a director level position is November 1, 2016. Interviews start at the beginning of January, 2017.
For all other positions, the deadline for 2017 Summer Camp Season is January 6, 2017. Interviews will begin February 2017 for returning staff and the New Staff Interview weekend is planned for February 17-19, 2017.
We are currently accepting applications for the all of the following positions, please click button below and fill out application:
Currently Accepting Applications for:
- Program Counselors (Age 14+): For all program areas
- Area Directors (Age 18+): For all program areas
- C.O.P.E. Directors (Age 21+): Participates in National Camp School
- C.O.P.E. Instructors (Age 21+): Physically fit
- A.T.V. Instructors (Age 21+): Must complete A.T.V. Safety Institute Course
- Adventure Camp Instructors (Age 16-20): Staffs Adventure Camp, training
- Power Water Craft Instructor (Age 21+): Instructs the PWC program 14+
- Aquatics Director (Age 21+): Manages all Aquatics instructors and activities
2017 Summer Camp Staff Interview weekends are April 21-23, 2017; May 5-7, 2017 and May 12-14, 2017!
You can submit your summer camp staff application by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 352-669-7636
Summer Camp Staff
P.O. Box 323
Paisley, FL 32767
(Central Florida Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer)
For information please contact Pam Falconer, Camp Activities Coordinator: