2017 Camp Card FUNdraiser
A Scout is Thrifty…”A Scout works to pay his own way and to help others. He saves for the future.”
The intent of the Camp Card sale is to allow Units to raise funds to pay for their year round Camping Program. This includes purchasing camping equipment such as tents, cooking equipment, sleeping bags, etc. and for Scouts to have an unparalleled camping experience!
SCOUT DRAWINGS: Drawings will be held on the following 5 Fridays. Please make sure that each Scout is entered in the drawing each time he/she sells 20 camp cards. A Scout’s name will continue to stay in all of the drawings until his/her name is pulled. If a Scout has multiple entries, those multiple entries will remain in the drawing as well.
- Drawings will be held on: February 24, March 10, March 24, April 7 and April 21 (first drawing for a bike is only 2 weeks away!!)
- Click on this link for weekly drawings: https://cflscouting.doubleknot.com/form/takesurvey.aspx?bidx=0&surveyID=54694&OrgKey=901
ADDITIONAL CAMP CARDS: If additional camp cards are needed by units (while supplies last), Units will have the option to order additional cards online, retrieve them from your District Executive or come into the Council Office, 1951 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Apopka.
- To access the form online for additional orders, click here: Paycampcard.cflscouting.org
- Before receiving an additional allotment of cards, units must pay a minimum settlement of $3 per additional card received.
- NEW: A 2% processing fee will be added to all debit and credit card transactions
- No refunds will be issued for additional cards ordered.
Directions for Placing Additional Camp Card Orders ONLINE: Paycampcard.cflscouting.org
1) Please click on Register on Event Details page
2) Enter contact information & mailing address
3) Fill out all unit information and all required contact fields
4) Enter the Total number of additional cards you would like to order
5) This is the amount that is due for the amount of additional cards you order ($3.00 per card is due)
6) Click on Continue
7) Click “Pay amount indicated below” red arrow
8) Click agree to policies
9) Fill out billing information
10) Choose your payment option:
Credit Cards (2% processing fee will be applied)
E-check (no processing fee)
Mail-in (If you choose this option, payment must be received when additional cards are picked up)
11) BOOK REGISTRATION and keep your registration confirmation handy
What Are Camp Cards?
The Camp Card FUNdraiser is a fundraising opportunity to help get more kids to go to camp – for FREE! The “Camp Card” is designed to help Scouts and units earn their way to camp. We hope the camp card fundraiser will help alleviate financial stress from families and units so that more kids can go to camp and receive unparalleled experiences. Units participating in this program can earn up to 40% commission ($2.00) for each $5 Camp Card they sell. Revenue from the camp card sales is directed back into the Central Florida Council camping programs.
The sale will begin at February Roundtable (3rd Monday (Three Rivers District) or 3rd Thursday- all other Districts) and ends April 29, 2017.
The camp card offers are tailored to Community Partners in Central Florida.
Camp Card Community Partners
You want the camp card to have value, and we have brought in top notch vendors this year. Bass Pro Shops, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Sonny’s BBQ, CiCis Pizza, Ace Hardware and Jeremiah’s Ice have offered generous one-time discounts that make the sale of this card a no-brainer. Additional community partners like BJs Brewhouse Restaurant, Firehouse Subs, Papa Johns, Jiffy Lube, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment, Medieval Times, and Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt have offered discounts that are redeemable multiple times year round. Take advantage of this partnership to help your Scouts get to camp!
Order your camp cards online by January 22! http://cflscouting.doubleknot.com/survey/2017-central-florida-camp-card-unit-order/53802
Camp Card Timeline 2017
- Now – Pre-order Camp Cards online: campcard.cflscouting.org
- Area Camp Card Kickoffs
- (14) – Central Florida Council (10a –12p)
- (14) – Daytona International Speedway (3p-5p)
- (17) – Brevard, LDS Church of Rockledge (7p-9p)
- Area Camp Card Kickoffs
- February Roundtable Sale Begins –Distribute Camp Cards
- April 29 – Sale Ends! – Settlement DAY! Prize Orders Due!
- June Roundtable – Prizes arrive and are distributed.
Camp Card FAQ’s
When can I get the Camp Cards?
Cards will be available for pick up at your February Roundtable: 3rd Monday (Three Rivers) and 3rd Thursday for all other Districts.
Where can I sell Camp Cards?
Camp Cards can be sold just like popcorn. Think of creative places to sell them.
Store Fronts: Grocery Stores, Hardware Stores, near vendors on the cards
Door to Door
Mom and Dad’s work
At your own sporting events
Please remember if you are setting up a store front, or a table display, ask for permission from the establishment you are selling at beforehand. It’s always nice to leave a thank you note as well.
When can I sell Camp Cards?
Camp Cards sales start once you receive them in hand and ends April 29, 2017. Cards and money must be turned in no later than Saturday, April 29, 2017.
How does the commission work?
|20%||Base Commission by placing an order by January 22, 2017|
|10%||Attend an Area Kickoff (3 available)|
|10%||Settle by April 29, 2017|
We encourage units to track Scouts’ sales so Scouts can pay for camp with Camp Card proceeds; however, it is up to the unit to elect to do this, we understand the unit may have another goal.
How does my Scout get free camp?
A Scout must sell a certain amount of cards in order to receive free camp.
|# of Cards to Sell||Prize Option #1
|Prize Option #2
Amazon or Scout Shop Gift Card
|20||Cub Weekend– October 6-8 OR October 27-29 ($20 value)||$5 gift card|
|30||NEW Central Florida Scouting Jamboree ($30 value)||$10 gift card|
|50||Cub Weekend—ALL Inclusive (weekend meal deal, registration fee, t-shirt)
($60 value) October 6-8 or October 27- 29
|$20 gift card|
|90||Cub Scout Day Camp ($110 value)||$30 gift card|
|125||Boy Scout Winter Camp ($155 value)||$45 gift card|
|200||NYLT ($195 value)||$100 gift card|
|Boy Scout Summer Camp ($315 value)||$125 gift card|
*Camp Card Incentives are not cumulative. Free camps are non-transferrable and have no monetary value. Scouts wanting free camp must turn in appropriate paperwork to have any fees waived.
Bi-weekly drawings (Scouts who sell 20 or more cards) – February 24, March 10, March 24, April 7, April 21
District Top Seller:
$50 Scout Shop Gift Card
Council Top Seller:
4 Tickets to LEGOLAND !!
Who can use the camp scholarships?
Camp Scholarships are only allowed for the Scout that sold the cards – not redeemable for an Adult or sibling at camp. But how your unit spends the commission is up to them. They may decide to help the adult leaders with camp.
How much commission can I make?
Each unit can earn up to 40% commission. That’s $2.00 for each card sold.
Can I save this free camp and use it next year?
No, camp scholarships (free camp) must be used this year.
What if I run out of cards?
While supplies last, extra cards may be secured through the council office. Before receiving an additional allotment of cards, units must pay a minimum settlement of $3 per additional card received. Units that have completed their sale and have left over cards may return unsold cards to the Central Florida Council, subject to the return policy. These cards will be re-distributed to units that wish to sell more cards. No refunds will be issued for additional cards ordered.
Is there a Return Policy?
Returns of unsold cards will be accepted until April 29, 2017 with the following conditions:
- A unit may return up to 25% of their initial order at no cost.
- Any additional returns over 25% of initial order will be charged a $0.50 per card restocking fee.
- The cards must be complete, with no tabs removed.
- Returns after April 29, 2017 will not be accepted and the unit will be financially responsible.
The Central Florida Council reserves the right to refuse product that has been damaged or rendered unsalable. The UNIT is RESPONSIBLE for ANY unreturned cards (lost, misplaced, damaged, torn, etc.) No refunds will be issued for additional cards ordered. Be sure Scouts and parents treat each card as if it were a $5.00 bill.
Who do I call if I have questions about camp cards?
You can call your District Camp Card Chair, District Executive or you can call the council office at 407-703-0245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Check out all of our Council Camping Opportunities here: http://camplanoche.com/
|Date:||January 19, 2017|