Venturing Internet Advancement
Some issues experienced with the Internet Advancement System:
1. Units are unable to print a report after submission
2. A unit’s submitted reports are not showing in their accounts properly
It is important to report advancements, so we can have accurate records of a Scout’s accomplishments.
Internet Advancement Tutorials
Entering Internet Advancements
The Internet Advancement System is experiencing some issues with some of its functionality. It is still available for your use, if you have not had any problems with it recently, don’t hesitate to continue to use it. A few things to consider:
- Use Internet Explorer 7+ for best results. The systems do not yet support Apple/Mac software and other browsers
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click on the “Login” button on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report