How to view the 2017-2018 Calendar
All 2017-2018 district events have been added into the council Scouting Event Application which can be viewed and printed. In addition the calendar can be exported in ics format for various other calendar applications.
- Go to www.cflscouting.org and click on the calendar tab in the top menu or click on this button District Calendar
- There are three views, “grid”, “month”, “list”. These instructions are for month view so click on month view if one of the others is displayed. The default month is current month.
- Click on Districts just above calendar.
- Click on No Districts
- Click in box next to your district
- You will then see the current month with district events and some council events.
- To view any month/year simply select those in the appropriate window.
- To print, click on Print on right side of page just above the calendar. You can select up to 12 months.
- To print the 2017-2018 calendar, start with June 2017 and print 12 months. You can save the print output as pdf.